Coronavirus and the Town of Wolfville
Published: Monday, 16 March 2020 17:47
Coronavirus and the Town of Wolfville - Press release issued this afternoon:
Wolfville, NS – The Town of Wolfville is continuing to take steps to reduce the risks as much as possible for residents and staff. Senior staff are collaborating with other Municipalities in the region to ensure consistency where possible.
We will be re-evaluating on a continuous basis as new information becomes available.
Effective 4:30 pm on Monday, March 16th:
- All Town of Wolfville buildings will be closed to the public until further notice (Town Hall, Recreation Centre, Community Development/Public Works Building);
- All afterschool and recreation/environmental programs are cancelled until further notice;
- All Council and Committee meetings have been cancelled for the remainder of the month of March. The one exception is the Town Council meeting cheduled for March 17th will go ahead with a limited agenda. Question period will be limited to budget-related questions and only members of Council and essential staff will be in attendance;
- The Town’s regular switchboard number, 902-542-5767, will continue to be operational from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, for anyone unable to use the email option to communicate with Town staff;
- The emergency after-hours telephone number continues to be 902-698-1752 – this is for emergencies only.
Please follow our website at www.wolfville.ca and on social media for future updates.
For Additional Information Contact: