Starting Wednesday Jan. 20th at 8.30 am we are happy to advise that the Town Hall will once again be open to members of the public (8.30 am – 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday).
To ensure the safety of everyone we ask members of the public visiting the Town Hall to:
• wear a mask and practise physical distancing at all times
• be patient and respect that a maximum of 3 members of the public can line-up inside the Town Hall, others can line-up outside
• read and follow the directions on the signage
• make appointments in advance if you wish to speak to a specific staff member – check the Staff Contacts link below for direct contact info
• note that the Town Hall washrooms will not be available to the public.
Please be aware that the ramp to the side of the Town Hall is being replaced with a new and improved ramp that offers easier access to the building; contractors are currently working on building the new ramp. If you need the ramp to access the Town Hall please call us in advance so that we can arrange to provide you with service – Call us on: 902-542-5767. We apologise for this inconvenience as we work to improve the accessibility of Town buildings.
The Public Works/Community Development building, Dykeland Street, remains closed to the public; please contact the member of staff you need to speak with and make an appointment in advance.
Welcome back to the Town Hall!
Call to Order
1. Approval of Agenda
2. Retire to closed session pursuant to section 22 (2) (e) Municipal Government Act (contract negotiations)
3. Meeting Adjourned